We want you to understand how and why Invokery, Inc. (“Invokery”, “we” or “us”) collects, uses, and shares information about you when you use our app or when you otherwise interact with us or receive a communication from us.
We collect and use the following information to operate and improve our services:
- Account information: When signing-up to the Service and creating an account, we collect a username of your choice, username, phone number, e-mail address for log-in and notifications, and optionally your real name and avatar. You may choose to provide optional information such as your birthday，profile photo and gender.
- Usage: We collect information sent by your web browser, such as IP addresses and the type of browser, in order to monitor our servers for security purposes, fix bugs and outages, and otherwise improve the Sites, App and Services. We collect data about how you interact with the Sites, App and Services; this includes data such as, access dates and times, App features or pages viewed, App crashes and other system activity, type of browser, type of device and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our Services.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are stored on browsers or devices by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements. We may use the terms “cookies” to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above. Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. In addition, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Services may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed.
- Devices: The App will require you to allow some permissions of device system to continue to use our Services, such as location, storage, notification, camera, album, and microphone. You can change your settings on your own device and control access to your personal information.
- Location Information: When you use the Services, we may collect general location information (such as IP address). If you permit the Services to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system or browser, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the App is used, either in the foreground or background of your device.
- Direct Marketing: We may use personal information to let you know about our products and services that we believe will be an interest to you and, if you have consented, about products and services of third parties. We may contact you by email or through other communication channels. In all cases, we will respect your preferences for how you would like us to manage marketing activity with respect to you. To protect privacy rights and to ensure you have control over how we manage marketing with you:
- We will take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and only send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you.
- At any time you can update or correct your personal profile within your account, or change your preferences for the way in which you would like us to communicate with you, including how you receive details of latest offers or promotions from us.
- You can change the way your browser manages cookies, which may be used to deliver online advertising, by following the settings on your browser as explained below. If our marketing activities are based upon your consent, you may withdraw
- Service Providers, and Subcontractors: We also disclose information, including personal information we collect from or about you, to our trusted service providers and subcontractors, who have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and who use such information solely on our behalf in order to: (1) help us provide you with the Sites, App, or the Services; (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Sites, App or Services; (3) for the purpose of direct marketing (see above under section entitled “Direct Marketing”) for more details). Such service providers and subcontractors provide us with IT and system administration services, data backup, security, and storage services, data analysis, and help us serve advertisements and provide other marketing services.
You have several rights regarding the treatment of your information: to request a copy of your information, to correct or object to our use of your information, or to request the deletion or restriction of your information. These rights may be limited in the case where it would divulge another user’s information, or where we are legally required to keep records. To make requests regarding your information or data, please contact us as per section below entitled “Contact Us”.
- Right of Access: You have a right to know what personal information we collect about you and, in some cases, to have such personal information communicated to you. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you with a fee. Please note that we may not in certain limited cases be able to provide you with all the information you request, and, in such case, we will endeavour to explain to you why.
- Right to Data Portability: If the processing is based on your consent or performance of a contract with you and processing is being carried out by automated means, you may be entitled to (request that we) provide you or another party with a copy of the personal information you provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Correct personal information: Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may request that we update, complete, correct or delete inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated personal information.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You can ask us to limit the processing of your personal information if either: (i) you have contested its accuracy and wish us to limit processing until this is verified; (ii) the processing is unlawful, but you do not wish us to erase the personal information; or (iii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise, or defend of a legal claim;. We may continue to use your personal information after a restriction request under certain circumstances.
- Direct Marketing Opt Out: You can change your mind at any time about your election to receive marketing communications from us and/or having your personal information processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Withdrawal of Consent: You may withdraw your consent in connection with any processing of your personal information based on a previously granted consent. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing prior to such withdrawal.